Monday, November 16, 2009

Do you think I'm two-faced?

I must say that this blogging and facebooking are wonderful things, but I wonder if I am too old for this! I accidently ended up with two facebook pages, but at least I am finally friends with myself! Now I find that I have two blogs! One was my first post, and the other was supposed to be an additional post. But alas, I have two blogs. I'm not sure whether to delete one of them or maintain them both. I'm sure, by now, that the people who know how to blog, are positive that I have a split personality. I just like to think that I am an over-achiever.

1 comment:

Jenne said...

I was wondering if you knew about that...
Do your blogs have different topics? You can compartmentalize your life that way. This could be your fun stories blog and the other could be, I don't know, musing of a former (or current, are you still?) seminary teacher.